Welcome to BPI&E
Business Performance Improvement & Effectiveness
- We help organizations improve performance and
increase sustainable effectiveness.
- We work with leaders to develop, or reaffirm, their strategy
and develop business goals.
- We use tools and techniques to improve processes. Often these are assessment (diagnostic) and problem solving tools such as lean enterprise, six sigma, or TQM.
- We have proven leadership development initiatives including supervisor and sales training, among other interventions.
- We ensure results by developing and measuring mutually developed and agreed upon targets.
Measurable results are achieved with a balanced perspective that make sense for your organization. We focus on areas such as customer, operational, financial, and employee metrics.
Business Performance Improvement helps individuals and organizations to improve results and reach new levels of performance.
Using the Star Model as a guide will help the organization ensure alignment between its various systems increasing customer loyalty and driving results in all areas.
Strategy: Clear plan on where, what, when, why, and how the organization wants to go.
Structure: Ensuring the right organizational structure is in place to execute the strategy and accomplish goals.
Process: Validating or streamlining existing processes or developing new ones to ensure optimal system performance.
Leadership: The right leaders in the right place at the right time. Determining which leadership traits, skills, and behaviors are needed for the organization.
Rewards: Implementing the appropriate systems to reward, recognize, and reinforce desired behaviors and results.
People: Assessing and/or developing and implementing various people systems such as recruiting, performance management, and career advancement that enables the organization to attract and retain the talent needed to execute the strategy and accomplish its goals.